In order to view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms, if required by insurance
- List of prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency
- Information about your medical and surgical history
- Recent x-rays or relevant records
Insurance and Payment Information
All patients are VIP’s and will be treated as such.
Medicare and most PPO’s are accepted.
Packages are available for international and self-pay patients.
Please call my office if there are any questions about insurances accepted or billing. Questions regarding insurance coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Levin has provided you with the following instructions. You may click on the appropriate instruction to view it and print.
- Preparation for Prostate Biopsy and Instructions
- Outpatient scheduling procedures for radiological examinations
- Instructions for double voiding
- Major surgery preparation
- Preparation for Minor Surgery or Endoscopy with Anesthesia
- New Patient Forms
- Consent for Voluntary Sterilization, Bilateral Vasectomy
- Medical Record Release
Patient Privacy Notice
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
- Notice of Privacy Practices